Terms of Service
1. For a period of THIRTY (30) DAYS from the date of purchase, C7 Low Voltage, warrants that the Product is free from defects in materials and workmanship and in conformity with the respective specifications of the Product.
2. Upon discovery of a defect in materials, workmanship or failure to meet the specifications in the Product for a period of THIRTY (30) DAYS from the date of original purchase, labor will be performed free of charge at C7 Low Voltage repair location. At its option, C7 Low Voltage will repair the product with new or re-manufactured parts, or exchange the defective product with a new, refurbished, or re-manufactured product. If a product is replaced, it will carry the remaining warranty of the original product. After the THIRTY (30) DAYS period, Digitech Solutions, Inc. will no longer be responsible for labor charges incurred.
3. For a period of THIRTY (30) DAYS from the date of original purchase, C7 Low Voltage will supply new, rebuilt, or refurbished parts free of charge (except for shipping charges for the product). Digitech Solutions, Inc. may request a defective part be returned in exchange for the replacement part. All replacement parts or products will be new, re-manufactured, or refurbished. All products and parts replaced by Digitech Solutions, Inc. under warranty service become the property of Digitech Solutions, Inc.
4. Warranty apply to the original purchaser only, and only covers defects in workmanship experienced during operation of the product under normal service, maintenance, and usage conditions.
The following limitations apply to the coverage of the warranty. Warranties do not cover:
1. Labor charges for installation, setup or training to use the product.
2. Shipping damage and any damage caused by improper voltage or determined to be defective by misuse, including abnormal service, handling, or usage.
3. Service trips to deliver, pick-up, or repair, install the product, or to instruct in proper usage of the product.
4. Damages or operating problems resulting from misuse, abuse, operation outside environmental specifications, uses contrary to instructions provided in the owner’s manual, accidents, acts of God, vermin, fire, flood, improper installation, unauthorized service, maintenance negligence, unauthorized installation or modification, or commercial use.
5. Labor charges incurred THIRTY (30) DAYS after the date of original purchase.
6. Products that have been modified to perform outside of specifications without the prior written permission of Digitech Solutions, Inc..
7. Products lost in shipment, or theft.
8. Products sold AS IS.
9. Products that have had their serial numbers removed or defaced. Products with serial numbers that have been invalidated.
10. All products, including replacement products, are covered only for the original warranty period. After one year from the date of purchase, the purchaser will pay for the replacement of all parts, and for all labor and shipping charges.
11. This limited Warranty is non transferable. PROOF OF PURCHASE
Purchaser must have proof of purchase to receive warranty service. A sales receipt or other document showing the purchase of the product is considered proof of purchase.THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONTAINS THE SOLE GUARANTEE OF C7 Low Voltage. THERE ARE NO OTHER GUARANTEE, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. IT IS LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE EXPRESS WARRANTY PERIOD ABOVE. C7 Low Voltage SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OF ANY NATURE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST REVENUES OR PROFITS, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGE WHATSOEVER.
C7 Low Voltage